A taste of aloha delivered to your door!
Each Big Island Box is $49 with a subscription, and includes free shipping! Your subscription options include monthly, every other month, quarterly and annually.
Each box contains 6-12 different products from various vendors exclusively from the Big Island of Hawai'i. Product categories include food and beverage, health and wellness, and arts and culture. Coffee, tea, macadamia nuts, honey, lip balm, soap, art, herbs and spices are just some of the items that might be in your next Big Island Box!
Boxes will also contain information on all the products and companies inside, with custom promo codes for Big Island Box customers!
Here are the full contents of the September 2021 Orchid Big Island Box:
- Kalapana Tropicals has been a certified orchid farm since 1987, and has locations in both Kalapana and Mountain View. Included in each Orchid themed Big Island Box is an Oncidium “Gold Dust” orchid plant, available for retail purchase for $24.
- The Hawaiian Vanilla Company is a family owned and operated vanilla farm located in Pa’auilo up the Hamakua Coast, established in 1998. They offer incredible farm tours that include a gourmet luncheon and of course vanilla ice cream! We are featuring their Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar in the box this month.
- Hawai’i’s Local Buzz is the brand of Paradise Meadows Orchard and Bee Farm, located off South Point Road in the Ka’u District. They grow 100% Ka’u Coffee, Macadamia Nuts, and Hawaiian Honey (you gotta have bees to pollinate your macadamia nuts of course!). We’ve included a package of their Vanilla Crunch flavored dehydrated macadamia nuts.
- A beautiful Orchid Greeeting Card from artist Garry Palm is another item in the box this month. Garry has been painting Hawaiian inspired watercolor works of art for decades, ever since falling in love with the island on his honeymoon and then moving here soon after.
- Passion Moon Potions crafts luxurious and decadent skin care products from the Kona laboratory of Francesca Corinne Sakai. We have a Hawaiian Vanilla coconut-based soap with cocoa butter in the Orchid box.
- Finally, we have included a single vanilla pod from Coe Botanica, a spice company run by farmer Caleb Coe. This vanilla pod was grown at King’s Trail Farm in Waipi’o Valley, and hand cured under the Sun for almost a year. Caleb reminds us on his website: