The Puna Deluxe gift box contains products from the Puna district on Hawaiʻi Island. Puna is the most eastern district on Big Island. It is bordered by Hilo to the North, and Kaʻu to the Southwest. It has been especially world famous over the past decade for the lava flows from Kīlauea volcano, most notoriously in 2014 and 2018. Keaʻau is the largest town, but many consider Pāhoa to be the heart of Puna (although it only recorded 924 people on the 2020 census). The population of Puna is diverse, & spread through many towns, subdivisions, jungle outposts, and intentional communities. There are an impressive number of farms, with a papaya, macadamia nuts and some coffee that can hold it's own against the famous Kona brand. We hope you enjoy these delicacies from some of our favorite Puna farms, businesses & value-added producers.
- Puna Chocolate Company - Puna Coffee 4oz, Puna Dark and Cardamom Rose bars
- Big Island Coffee Roasters - Espresso Bites and Coffee Singles
- Divine Hawaiian Coffee - Whole Bean Puna Coffee 2oz
- Aila Niu - Coconut Oil, Coconut Soap and Lip Silk
Filthy Farmgirl - Uber Super Duper Aloha and Mauna Loa Soaps
- Big Island Love - Stickers and Postcards