The Hāmākua Deluxe Big Island Box features brands and products from the Hāmākua district of Hawai'i Island. Hāmākua is commonly translated as "Breath of the Gods," and if you are standing somewhere along the 50 miles of pristine coastline and cliffs, looking out over the ocean with the trade winds blowing around you, it is easy to see why. Hāmākua is one of the six original moku (districts) of Hawai'i Island, and includes Waipi'o and Waimanu valleys to the North, and the summit of Mauna Kea to the South. There aren't any big cities up Hāmākua, but in the historic old sugar mill town of Honoka'a you will find a quaint downtown with lovely shops including Smart Shark Designs Gallery and Ahualoa Family Farms gift shop. Make sure you check them out next time you're on Big Island!
Hāmākua Deluxe box includes:
- Hog Heaven Coffee - 6oz Whole bean medium dark roast award-winning coffee
- Hāmākua Macadamia Nut Company - 4.5oz SPAM Mac Nuts
- Ahualoa Family Farms - 11oz Mac Nut Pancake Mix
- Big Island Farms - 2oz - Organic Healing Salve
- Smark Shark Designs - 2x Art Cards
- 2x Stickers
Mahalo for your support of Big Island business!